3. lokakuuta 2016

Ulukona Outside Art Exhibition


Long story short: Me and my friend held an art exhibition in the summer 2014. Theme was, as one might suspect, "Outside" or being outsider. In any form. There were promotion and stuff. That above I took from my own living room window, so in this case, "outside" means Sweden. :)

(Edit: Tornio (Finland), where I used to live, and Haparanda (Sweden), are neighboring cities, and that's what I meant by looking straight to Sweden from my living room. Eh.)


Promotion, yet again, gotta have promotion... Made by me.


Isn't that adorable?? :) My co-exhibitor made that in the opening day. :) ...And now it is a good point to say that our exhibition only lasted a day... :D Well, it also was meanted to last only one day.


Tadaa!


Isn't this fab... :)


There might be many pictures, but "the more the merrier", or something like that.


We were lucky it didn't rain that day...



It was easy to bring the paintings to the area, because I lived less than block away,  as did my co-exhibitor. There you see Sweden again, in the distance... 


There we sat, inside, when the night came. It was a nice summer. Nice experiences. Nice memories. "Nice" is kind a lousy word. Just... "nice". Same as "ok" which is as flavorless. So, let's say it was the summer of summers! Super-summer! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti