8. lokakuuta 2016

"Selfie"


Oops, almost forgot! I also take crappy photos. This I had to take for my graduating picture. I want to keep my things as a "one-woman-project" and do everything considering my profession, by myself. Including photographing my projects. :) 

(Ps. It's very annoying trying to take pics of yourself  without any fancy and technical equipment like trigger f.ex. This one shot  took a lot of efforts and a looooooong time to success.) 

There were also many other ones but this is the "winner". (In other words the most suitable for a Card of thanks...). Yei! :)

(I don't know what happened to my nose there! In reality it is a crooked object but in this picture it straightened! A bit. Nature's own photoshop, with light..? Who knows... :) (I didn't and don't do any photoshopping with looks.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti